Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Bannack Favorites

Title: Alis in Wonderland Door knob: 9/29/010 10:00am, Location: Dubois Idaho at an abandon building, F-Stop: f/3.5, Shutter Speed: 1/2000, Camera: SONY DSC-H7 Digital Camera. Some edits were made after, I used Camera Raw 6.2 to dark up the shadow, to lighten up the door knob and i add a bit of clarity and vibranc to the picture, i also add my water mark at the bottom of the photo. I love this photo a lot because it reminds me of the talking door in Alis in Wonderland.

Title:International : 9/29/010 3:21pm, Location: Bannack Ghost Town, F-Stop: f/8.0, Shutter Speed: 1/200, Camera: SONY DSC-H7 Digital Camera. Some edits were made after, I used Camera Raw 6.2 to adjust the exposure layer, i also add my water mark at the bottom of the photo. This was taken on the side of a old truck that i found in the town.  To get this shoot i focused on the letter I in International.

4 comments:

  1. LOL, that door knob does look like the one from Alice in Wonderland. Great job editing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. James!!! AMAZING!!! love the door knob!!! really I would buy that! my birthday is coming up hint hint.. LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doorknob is probably one of, if not the best picture I've seen from everyone's blogs. Great job with that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the doorknob. The lighting is amazing! Is that an edit or did you take the photo that way?

    ReplyDelete