Monday, November 1, 2010

Photolusion

Title: Work Hog Driver. Date: 10/30/10 11:04pm, Location: Halo Reach, F-Stop: f/3.5, Shutter Speed: 1/20, Camera: Canon PowerShot SX120 IS.Some edits were made after,I add a water mark and prepped the photo for the blog.I have always wonder what it would be like to drive a Work Hog in Halo, now i know. This photo is a combination of the images below. I took a picture of me setting in a chair and then add my self driving the Work Hog.
Title: Work Hog Driver. Date: 10/30/10 11:16pm, Location: My Apartment, F-Stop: f/2.8, Shutter Speed: 1/8, Camera: Canon PowerShot SX120 IS.Some edits were made after,I add a water mark and prepped the photo for the blog.This photo was used in the above image.
Title: Work Hog Driver. Date: 10/30/10 11:16pm, Location: Halo Reach, F-Stop: f/3.5 Shutter Speed: 1/20, Camera: Canon PowerShot SX120 IS.Some edits were made after,I add a water mark and prepped the photo for the blog.This photo was used in the above image.

No comments:

Post a Comment