Saturday, April 30, 2011

Bloedel Reserve Garden Sale


Title: Dew Drops Date: 4/16/2011 2:43pm, Location: Blodel Reserve , F-Stop: f/2.8, Shutter Speed: 1/100, Camera: Canon PowerShot SX120 IS.Some edits were made after,I add a water mark and prepped the photo for the blog by using camera RAW editing. For the first time ever Blodel Reserve opened there doors to every one at no cost, on top of that they where having a plant sale. This shot was taken in a patch of clovers.
Title: All Wet and Said :( Date: 4/16/2011 2:43pm, Location: Blodel Reserve , F-Stop: f/2.8, Shutter Speed: 1/320, Camera: Canon PowerShot SX120 IS.Some edits were made after,I add a water mark and prepped the photo for the blog by using camera RAW editing. These flowers felt like I did at moment all a bit wet and said. The good news was that it stop raining and turned out to be a nice day.

Title: Loan Ranger Date: 4/16/2011 2:52pm, Location: Blodel Reserve , F-Stop: f/3.5, Shutter Speed: 1/100, Camera: Canon PowerShot SX120 IS.Some edits were made after,I add a water mark and prepped the photo for the blog by using camera RAW editing.
Title: Suspended in Nature Date: 4/16/2011 3:00pm, Location: Blodel Reserve , F-Stop: f/3.5, Shutter Speed: 1/100, Camera: Canon PowerShot SX120 IS.Some edits were made after,I add a water mark and prepped the photo for the blog by using camera RAW editing.

1 comment:

  1. wow james I love these!!.. the first one is my favorite. I love clovers, especially ones with four leaves.. :)

    ReplyDelete